Cookies are essential for the efficient operation of Internet, they cannot harm the Users’ equipment and, when activated, they help detect and solve any possible malfunction that might happen in ZINKIA sites. For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
ZINKIA will always ask Users for their previous consent as a prior condition to the use of any cookies. No cookie can extract data from the hard disk or obtain any personal data. As an additional guarantee, during their registration, Users are subject to the express acceptance of cookies during the downloading or updating of the browser used. Such acceptance can be revoked at any time by using the setting options of contents and privacy available.
ZINKIA uses different types of cookies that can be modified according to the creation or elimination of services provided in Zinkia Sites:
- Strictly necessary cookies – They are essential to navigate the site and use the services required by Users, or to access security areas in the site.
- Personalization Cookies – They allow Users access to the site in a given default language according to the Users choice, therefore providing them with a better and more personal access. These cookies can also be used in order to provide the services required by Users, such as viewing a video or writing a comment in a blog. The data used by these cookies are anonymous and cannot track Users’ activity in other sites. They can be permanent, performance or session cookies, as well as ZINKIA’s own or third-party cookies.
- Analytic Cookies - They allow Users navigating ZINKIA Sites and accessing security areas such as payments. ZINKIA uses these cookies to recall: data from electronic orders forms when Users shift from one site to another during one browser session, or that the navigator has been identified as a registered User in any ZINKIA Sites.
- Technical Cookies - They collect information on how Users tend to use ZINKIA Sites, i.e. which are the sites visited, if access was free of technical problems, etc. These cookies do not allow identification of Users since all the information is anonymous and is simply used to improve the design and navigation of the sites or to elaborate statistics of use, among others.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies, ZINKIA’s own or third-party, are used to deliver adverts in ZINKIA Sites and apps. They collect anonymous statistics information on the Users’ visits to the site in order to follow up publicity campaigns. They can also collect data such as Users’ IP and Internet browser, usually for geotargeting purposes and for measuring the exposure of certain adverts depending on the browser’s settings or the Users’ behaviour when they are exposed to advertising campaigns in Internet: such as the number of impressions in a given advert support, number of clicks, visits to the site, etc.
- Third-party cookies – Some of ZINKIA Sites might use content from services providers such as Linkedin, Youtube, Google, DoubleClick, Addthis or Facebook. It is important for Users to remember that ZINKIA does not control the cookies used by those services providers. We recommend Users to visit the websites that have actually created those cookies in question in order to obtain more information about them.
- Cookies with expiration date – The cookies used can have different types of expiration dates:
- Session cookies - They are automatically delated when the browser is closed.
- Performance cookies – They are related to some personalized performance provided by the site. They are delated within 24 hours.
- Persistent cookies – They remain in the Users’ browsers and are activated every time the site is visited as long as they are not deactivated by Users.
How to manage and eliminate Cookies? - Cookies can be limited, blocked or eliminated from the browser settings. Depending on the browser used, their procedure will change slightly. Click in any of the links below to obtain further instructions.
Remember that certain areas of our sites can only be accessed when cookies are activated. Deactivating cookies might stop Users from accessing some parts of our contents and from enjoying the services provided by our sites.
Users not using any of the browsers in this list can always use the “Help” menu in their browser to search for instructions.
We recommend Users who wish to obtain more information on how to manage cookies in browsers used by mobile devices to read their device instructions manual.
For further questions on the cookies in ZINKIAs Sites, please do write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org