Learn to write the letters with Pocoyó.
This application is an interactive alphabet with which the child will learn the different letters while playing.
Tracing a dotted line, children can draw letters with their fingers, in both uppercase and lowercase, thereby getting started in writing and improving their psychomotor skills.
The child will also discover what words referring to objects and animals begin with the letter selected.
Pocoyó Alphabet contains audios and texts in English and Spanish, so it is also a good tool for learning these languages.
• Learn the alphabet
• Draw the letters, in uppercase and lowercase
• Get started in reading and writing
• Learn words related to a given letter
• Read and hear letters and words, in English and Spanish
• Develop fine motor and graphomotor skills.